While MASC’s content and programs are usually free to the public, it is not free for MASC to operate.
Your generous support keeps the multiracial community’s voice alive in the ears of our larger society.
We often hear from the people that find us that they have “finally found a home!” Help us keep that light on welcoming all to our door.
You can donate to support MASC’s programs and services and to ensure that they continue. We appreciate any amount that you can give! You can use the Paypal button below, or mail us your donation.
We thank you for your support!
DONATE TO MULTIRACIAL AMERICANS
DONATE via Amazon Smile
How to login to Amazon Smile? To get started with AmazonSmile, visit smile.amazon.com on your web browser and sign in with your Amazon.com credentials. Choose Multiracial Americans of Southern California (MASC) as your charitable organization to receive donations and start shopping! To join AmazonSmile from the mobile app, open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu. Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
MASC’s Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 34305
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Join Us on Social Media by following our icons at the bottom of the page!
MASC is always looking for new, passionate people to work with us as there is much to be done! Did you know we are mainly run by volunteer involvement?
We have a need for some specific positions (listed below), but if you’d like to volunteer in any capacity do please contact us!
CURRENT LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Development Director – Responsible for raising money e.g. fundraising campaigns, donations, grant writing.
- Volunteer Coordinator – Responsible for recruiting and training volunteers for all events related to MASC operations
- Treasurer – Responsible for overseeing all financial operations, maintaining accounts and creating financial reports
- Event Planning Coordinator – Responsible for working with volunteers and staff to plan and execute of all events including
- Community Outreach Coordinator – Responsible for developing relationships and networking with community organizations and individuals interested in strengthening the mixed race community
- Internships! Please email for further info. MASC has created short term or long term internships coordinated to both student and organization needs.
Would you like to get involved? Please contact us by answering the following questions:
- What is your interest in MASC?
- What special skills or abilities do you have? Please attach a resume if available.
- What length of time are you interested in committing? (For example, one hour a week for six months.)
When you are ready, please contact Sonia Kang with “Volunteer Interest” in the subject line. Or you can just email us now!